Sunday, March 28, 2021

Commentary: Certain forms of language

  • I had often found what I had believed to had been some vulgar language on what I had believed to had been a certain Facebook page related to broadcasting in southwest Alabama and often wished the page would not involve such language (or else such language could repel certain beings from visiting the page (such as beings interested in broadcasting related to southwest Alabama). 
  • I had often heard what I believed to had been a certain word being used as a variation of a certain name for a certain disease through what I had believed to had been some broadcasts related to certain broadcasters related to southwest Alabama and certain broadcasters unrelated to southwest Alabama since the calendar year just before this one (2020) and had often wished such broadcasts in the future would not involve that word being used that way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment