Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Commentary: Some findings of a certain video involving some audible mentioning of "Mobile, Alabama" (along with some audible mentionings of "Mobile" without audible mentionings of "Alabama" immediately afterwards)

  • I had found what I had believed to had been a recording of what I had believed to had been certain parts of what I had believed to had been a certain TV program named "Family Feud" involving some audible mentioning of "Mobile, Alabama" through what I had believed to had been a certain Internet video service named Sling TV this Wednesday. 
  • (note #2: certain (audible) findings in the recordings mentioned earlier in this commentary: "Goodrich family"; "Carolyn"; "Steve" ("son" to "Carolyn"); "Lewana" ("wife" to "Steve");
    "Judy" ("daughter" to "Carolyn"); "Mary" ("daughter" to "Carolyn"))

No comments:

Post a Comment