Friday, March 15, 2019

News for Thursday, March 14th, 2019

  • A certain TV program dedicated to entertainment and lifestyles that appeared to have had been part of the main broadcast channel for WALA-TV during the hour of 9:00 a.m. this Thursday ("Studio 10") appeared to have had a certain contributor of its content (a certain host for certain parts of it involving such content named Joe Emer) saying, "Uh...man, I'm just having some microphone issues today. Now I'm back on. Can everybody at home hear me? Nod your head at home if you can hear me".  
  • A certain news program related to WALA-TV that appeared to have had been part of their main broadcast channel during the hour of 5:00 p.m. on the Wednesday of the thirteenth day of this March ("FOX 10 News at 5:00 p.m.") appeared to have had one of its contributors (a certain reporter for certain parts of it related to weather named Jason Smith) saying, "We want to share...the fishing photo of the week...for you here and this is from Corey Stockman. Fish Brain...uh, the Fish Brain app provided the photo for us here this week. We'll be featuring some of the--the photos that are posted on Fish Brain. You can go on there and post pictures and we might pick your picture to be on FOX 10. We'll also have 'FOX 10 Outdoors' coming up tomorrow as we kick off a new season of 'FOX 10 Outdoors' while appearing to have had some digital graphics with texts such as "FISHING PHOTO". "STORMtracker", "Corey Stockman"  "FISH BRAIN APP", "DOWNLOAD FOX10 WEATHER APP", and "TEXT 'STORMTRACKER' TO "23765". 
  • A certain part of a certain news program related to WALA-TV that appeared to have had been part of their main broadcasting channel during the hour of 9:00 p.m. this Thursday ("FOX 10 News at 9:00 p.m."), appeared to have had a certain part of it involving certain voices being used to say phrases such as, "As for me, I think I found a new career", "All right, guys, and so, with this being said, I think I'm going to quit FOX 10, and join the U-S-A polocrosse team.", and, "Now for the record, I think I'm going to stick to sports reporting" (in that order) (note #1: the program appeared to have had a certain contributor of its content (a certain presenter for certain parts of it related to news named Lenise Ligon) saying, "And also for the record, you played lacrosse, right?", a certain disembodied voice being used to say, "I did, I did, I did" immediately afterwards, and the contributor saying, "Ok, so you [wheezes]...got a little bit of an advantage there. Nice job, anyway (note #2: a certain part of a certain World Wide Web site related to WALA-TV appeared to have had a video similar to some of this part of the program)).

No comments:

Post a Comment