Monday, January 4, 2021

Commentary: Another pleasant viewing experience (or a supplement to "Commentary: A mainly pleasant viewing experience")

  • I had found what I had believed to had been a certain TV program named "Toon In With Me" for a certain TV programming service named Memorable Entertainment Television (or Me-TV) being broadcast through a certain sub-channel related to WKRG-TV during the hour of 6:00 a.m. this Monday (or during the first and second halves of the hour) to had been very enjoyable and had found certain parts of its content (specifically parts involving animated movies (or cartoons)) similar to certain parts of what I had believed were certain programs for the same service broadcast through the same channel on the Saturday of the second day of this January (mentioned in a previous commentary of mine named "Commentary: A mainly pleasant viewing experience") to had been presented in ways better than the parts they appeared to have had (note #1: the parts of the program named "Toon In With Me" (involving animated movies (or movies)) were presented in what I had believed were proper formats (or aspect ratios) for them whereas the parts of the other programs similar to them were presented in what I had believed were improper formats (or aspect ratios) for them (in additional to least one of their parts appeared to have had been censored)) (note #2: if I were involved in the making of certain parts of the program named "Toon In With Me" involving hosts (a person and a puppet), I would had not had one of the hosts (a puppet) appear to belch (note #3: I had enjoyed most of the parts of the program named "Toon In With Me" involving hosts in spite of the part I had mentioned in the note just before this one))).  

No comments:

Post a Comment