Sunday, February 28, 2021

Commentary: Frivolity, enthusiasm, excitement, and unprofessionalism

  • I had often heard what I had believed to had been laughter (or giggling) between what I had believed to had been speeches related to weather in what I had believed to had been certain parts of TV programming related to WKRG-TV (specifically TV programming related to news) and had often wished such programming in the future would not involve laughter between such speeches (especially after having found what I believed to had been the laughter mentioned earlier in this paragraph to had been unprofessional, unnecessary, and unamusing). 
  • I had often heard what I had believed to had been a certain contributor for certain TV programming related to WKRG-TV (specifically TV programming related to news) saying certain words often spelled "spring" and "feeling" in years past next to each other in the order those spellings were mentioned between the beginning Monday of the twenty-second day of this February and end of the Friday of the twenty-sixth day of this February (note: I had often felt reminded of a certain word often spelled "springfield" in years past (mainly due to a certain TV program that often involved that word named "The Simpsons") immediately after having heard the ones mentioned earlier in this paragraph).
  • I had found what I had believed to had been a certain narrative being presented presented in a excitable and enthusiastic way in what I had believed to had been a certain part of a certain TV program related to WKRG-TV (specifically one related to news) being broadcast on a certain broadcast channel related to WKRG-TV during the hour of 5:00 a.m. on the Saturday of the twenty-seventh day of this February) (note: a certain part of a certain World Wide Web site related to WKRG-TV appeared to have had a video with a certain part involving what I had believed to had been a narrative similar to the one mentioned earlier in this paragraph after the broadcast of the part of the TV program mentioned earlier in this paragraph (between these points of its length: 0:20 - 1:56).

No comments:

Post a Comment