Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Commentary: Certain sightings of certain TV programs

(note: a certain word often spelled "nepotism" in years past often came to my mind in the making of these commentaries this Tuesday). 

  • I had found what I had believed to had been a certain part of a certain TV program related to WKRG-TV (specifically one related to news) being broadcast on a certain broadcast channel related them (a main channel) during the second half of the hour of 4:00 a.m. this Tuesday involving whom I had believed to had been a certain contributor for TV programs like this one (specifically a reporter named Amanda DeVoe) without any mentionings of their connections to each other (note: a certain World Wide Web site related to WKRG-TV appeared to have had at least one video with a part similar to this one this Tuesday (or at least one video with such a part between these points of its length: 00:38 - 1:55)).
  • I had found what I believed to had been a certain part of a TV program related to WKRG-TV (specifically one related to news) that appeared to have had been part of a certain broadcast channel related to them (a main channel) during the first half of the hour of 12:00 p.m. this Tuesday involving certain details regarding whom I had believed to had been certain relatives of whom I had believed to had been a certain contributor to at least one TV program like this one (specifically a presenter of news named Jessica Taloney) (note #1: a certain World Wide Web site related to WKRG-TV appeared to have had at least one video similar to this part after the first half of the hour of 12:00 p.m. this Tuesday (note #2: I had found this part along what I had believed to been other parts of this kind of program that appeared to have had been on the channel mentioned earlier in this paragraph to had been among the most unprofessional and opinionated broadcasts of their kind (related to news) I had ever seen and heard)).

No comments:

Post a Comment