Friday, August 27, 2021

Commentary: Some wishes regarding certain forms of language

  • I had often wished certain kinds of programs related to broadcasting (such as certain TV programs and radio programs either related to southwest Alabama or certain areas near southwest Alabama related to news) would not involve referencing a certain kind of illness (or disease) by a certain word I had often believed to had been one often used in referencing certain measurements before this Friday (or during years past), not involve referencing certain beings (such as living creatures) by a certain phrase I had often believed to had been one often used to (accurately or inaccurately) describe such beings who might not had been injected with certain substances that could be described as certain forms of immunity (or immunogens) against that kind of illness, and not involve using a certain phrase similar to the one I had just mentioned that could be used to (accurately or inaccurately) describe certain feelings of the kinds of beings I had just mentioned regarding the kinds of substances I had just mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment