Thursday, August 13, 2026

News for Thursday, August 13th, 2026

  • A certain Facebook page related to WALA-TV appeared to have had at least one section or part involving groups of text such as some text of, "FOX10 News was live — with Jason Smith FOX10 and Cameron Tayl... [Cameron Taylor Journalist]" appearing directly above some text of, "36m" appearing directly above some text of, "Coming up on FOX10 News at 9..." appearing directly above a video related to its administration this Thursday (note: there often appeared to have had been TV programming related to WALA-TV (such as certain parts of such programming (related to WALA-TV) related to news and advertising) involving audible mentionings of "Channel 10" and at least one broadcast channel (either analog or virtual) related to WALA-TV involving the number 10 during certain calendar years prior to this one (or during certain calendar years prior to this calendar year of 2026)).  
  • A certain Facebook page involving various texts of, "Gerhard Mathangani" appeared to have had at least one section or part involving groups of text such as some text of, "Gerhard Mathangani" appearing directly above some text of, "8h" appearing directly above some text of, "After more than 18 years in sports broadcasting, the time has come for me to step away and begin a new chapter." appearing directly above some text of, "When I first started in this business, I could have only dreamed of where it would take me, the stories I’d get to tell, the memories I’d get to make, and the pride and passion I’d feel in this career." appearing directly above some text of, "I wouldn’t be here today without the amazing people who opened doors for me, believed in me, and gave me a shot along the way. A huge, heartfelt thank you to Mickey Shadrix, Jon Holder, Chad Barnett, Chase Robinson, Simone Haley [Eli], Jesse Grear, and Gene Kirkconnell. Your guidance, trust, and belief in me made all the difference." appearing directly above some text of, "I’m equally grateful for the incredible talent I had the privilege to work with over the years! Huge love and thanks to Gabriella Genereaux and Patrick Walsh - I know big things are in your futures!" appearing directly above some text of, "To the countless co-workers (photographers, reporters, interns, production staff, directors and direct-hers haha): thank you for the long hours, the laughs and the camaraderie. I will ALWAYS be here for you and just a phone call away!" appearing directly above some text of, "This is the ultimate team sport, and I’ve been blessed to work with some of the best in the business." appearing directly above some text of, "To my family: I cannot thank you for the unconditional support, the prayers, the sacrifices, and for always being there." appearing directly above some text of, "To the coaches, players and fans, you’re the reason why we do what we do in this business. And to the viewers who welcomed us into your homes and trusted me with your sports news: thank you for the privilege of your time!" appearing directly above some text of, "While this chapter has closed, I couldn't be more excited about the future and what lies ahead in the next!" appearing directly above some text of, "It’s been an unforgettable ride. Thank you all!" appearing directly above static imagery related to its administration this Thursday (note: a certain World Wide Web site related to a certain holding company related to WKRG-TV named the Nexstar Media Group appeared to have had at least one section or page involving groups of text such as some text of, "Sports Director / Mobile, Alabama" appearing directly above a horizontal line appearing directly above some text of, "Full time" appearing directly above some text of, "Posted 22 Days Ago" (appearing indirectly above some text of, "Anchor nightly sportscasts on WKRG-TV News 5 and WFNA-TV Gulf Coast CW." appearing directly above some text of, "Produce and host weekly, half-hour sports program 'Sports Overtime' airing Sundays at 10:35pm CDT." appearing indirectly above some text of, 'Co-host and collaborate with team to produce and deliver our nationally syndicated sports talk-show 'Southeast Sports+' streaming weekdays 2pm-4pm CDT." this Thursday (note: WFNA-TV and WKRG-TV often appeared to have had been part of the holding company before this note earlier in this paragraph during certain calendar years prior to this one (or during certain calendar years prior to this calendar year of 2026)). 

No comments:

Post a Comment