Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Commentary: How I would had responded to a certain process for a certain awards program involving categories related to broadcasting

If I had decided to be part of a certain process for a certain awards program connected to a certain publication related to southwest Alabama named Lagniappe (if only I had been able to agree with its method of nominating certain beings or entities for certain awards (it appeared to have had rules allowing folks such as my self to nominate certain beings or entities more than once)), I would had responded to some of its questions related to broadcasting in the following ways:

(note: my responses to some of these categories were based upon certain levels of tolerance I had with them since a previous process of voting similar to this one for the calendar year prior to this one (2019)):

Favorite Radio Station FM

WHIL-FM (for often having programming I had found to have had been for a certain entity named the BBC World Service since the previous process of voting I had mentioned in the note below the first paragraph of this commentary)


Favorite Radio Station AM

WABF-AM (for often having music I had found to have had been very pleasant and very enjoyable since the previous process of voting I had mentioned in the note below the first paragraph of this commentary)


Best Local DJ

No answer.


Best DJ Team

No answer.


Best Local Morning Show/DJ

No answer.


Best DJ Voice

No answer.


Best Talk Radio Host/Show

No answer.


Best Sports Radio Host/Show

No answer.


Best Local Evening TV Newscast

No answer.


Best Local Morning TV Newscast

No answer.


Best Anchor

No answer.


Best Meteorologist

Alan Sealls of WPMI-TV (for often appearing to have had been very professionalism and very informative while appearing to have had been a meteorologist (or weather reporter) for WPMI-TV and WKRG-TV since the previous process of voting I had mentioned in the note below the first paragraph of this commentary)


Best TV Investigative Reporter

Brendan Kirby of WALA-TV (for often appearing to have had been very professional and very informative while appearing to have had been an investigative reporter for WALA-TV since the previous process of voting I had mentioned in the note below the first paragraph of this commentary)


Best Sports Coverage

WKRG-TV (for often appearing to have had reports related to sports in their local broadcast area on a regular basis since the previous process of voting I had mentioned in the note below the first paragraph of this commentary)


Best Weekend TV News Team

No answer.


Best Local TV ad

No answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment