Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Commentary: Some findings of certain videos involving audible mentionings of "Mobile, Alabama"

  • I had found what I had believed to had been recordings of what I had believed to had been certain parts of what I had believed to had been a certain TV program named "Family Feud" involving audible mentionings of "Mobile, Alabama" through what I had believed to had been a certain Internet video service named Sling TV this Wednesday. 
  • (note #2: details of what I had found to had been a certain part of a certain guide to what I had believed to had been the parts of what I had believed to had been the "Family Feud" mentioned earlier in this paragraph: "#82-124/#1559 - Gutzke vs. Scott (July 23, 1982)"; "#82-125/#1560 - Scott vs. Frenkiel (July 26, 1982)") 
  • (note #6: certain (audible) findings in the parts of the videos mentioned earlier in this commentary: "Ray" (seller of "brassieres" to "military exchanges throughout southeast"; seller of "screwdrivers before joining "meatpacking union" for "twelve years"; "Bonnie" ("daughter" to "Ray"); "Kathy" ("daughter" to "Ray"); "Phillip" ("husband" to "Kathy"; "son-in-law" to "Ray") "Kenneth" ("brother" to "Phillip"); "Connie" ("sister" to "Bonnie"); "Patty" ("sister" to "Bonnie"); audible mentioning of what I had believed to had been a certain "key to the city [or Mobile key]"; audible mentioning of what I believed to had been a certain (Mobile) mayor named "Gary Greenough")

No comments:

Post a Comment