Thursday, September 24, 2020

News for Thursday, September 24th, 2020

  • A certain part of a certain Facebook page related to WKRG-TV appeared to have had a video and some groups of text such as some text of, "If you want an insider’s look at the current real estate market tune in Sundays at 11am for At Home in Northwest Florida. You’ll see the newest local properties for sale and a whole lot more. At Home in Northwest Florida – Sundays at 11am on The Gulf Coast CW. Coldwell Banker Realty - Florida" and some text of, "WKRG with Coldwell Banker Realty - Florida.", and some text of, "Paid Partnership" related to its administration on the Monday of the twenty-first day of this September  (note #1: certain videos related to WFNA-TV that appeared to have had been part of a main broadcast channel for them and a main broadcast channel for WKRG-TV before that day earlier this calendar year and certain calendar years prior to this one appeared to have had involved some mentionings of, "The Gulf Coast CW" and some texts of, "GULF COAST CW" (note #2: the video mentioned earlier in this paragraph appeared to have had involved some mentioning of, "The Gulf Coast CW" and certain kinds of graphics often part of the videos related to WFNA-TV mentioned afterwards in this paragraph (note #3: WKRG-TV and WFNA-TV often appeared to had been members of a holding company named the Nexstar Media Group before that day earlier this calendar year and certain calendar years prior to this one))).
  • Certain parts of certain Facebook pages involving various texts of, "Aaron Fields WKRG" and various texts of only, "Aaron Fields" each appeared to have had some groups of text such as some text of, "I’m excited to announce I have officially accepted a job at WKRG as a morning reporter in Pensacola, FL. I will be leaving at the end of August... but as happy as I am to begin this next step in my career— I’m truly going to miss KX News and everyone I have been able to meet here in North Dakota. This community has turned into my family and I appreciate y’all putting up with my southern accent for the past 2 years. I guess I won’t need my winter coats anymore and I’m still trying to figure out a way to bring Salem Sue with me— but thank you to everyone for letting me share yalls stories throughout North Dakota. Also if you are ever in Pensacola hit me up!!", and some text of, "August 7" this Thursday (note #1: the part of the page involving various texts of only, "Aaron Fields" appeared to have had been the only one to have some text of, "Don’t you worry I already checked and Pensacola has 6 Chick-fil-A’s. Thank you KX and thank you WKRG for this next opportunity!" related to its administration this Thursday (note #2: some of the news programming related to WKRG-TV that appeared to have had been part of a main broadcast channel related to them during the hour of 5:00 a.m. this Thursday appeared to have had involved a certain being and a digital graphic involving some text of, "AARON FIELDS")). 

No comments:

Post a Comment