Sunday, December 13, 2020

Commentary: A rare finding (or a supplement to a certain part of a certain report for this site)

  • I was surprised to had found what I had believed to had been a certain part of a certain movie named "Airplane!" (specifically one I had believed was originally released in the calendar year 1980) being broadcast on a certain broadcast channel related to WJTC-TV (a main channel) during the hour of 8:00 p.m. on the Saturday of the twelfth day of this December* since I had rarely ever found a movie I had believed was originally released before the calendar year immediately after the one I had believed was the one in which this movie was originally released on a channel like the one that appeared to have had it before that day (a main channel related to WJTC-TV). 
(*hyperlink to the "certain report for this site" mentioned in the name of this commentary)

No comments:

Post a Comment