Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Commentary: Memories of certain broadcasts (or "marathons") from years past

  • I had remembered watching and enjoying what I had believed to had been some special broadcasts (or "marathons") of certain TV programs named "The Magic School Bus" and "Cursive Handwriting" on what I had believed to had been a certain cable TV channel for a certain TV station in southwest Alabama connected to a certain Alabama Public Television named WEIQ-TV between the beginnings of hours of 12:00 a.m. and the ends of hours of 4:00 a.m. on certain days from years past (two days for the program named "The Magic School Bus"; one day for the program named "Cursive Handwriting") (note #1: I had often watched and enjoyed a TV program named "The Magic School Bus" through this channel before those broadcasts during other periods of time (note #2: the time of the series of broadcasts of the TV program named "Cursive Handwriting" was the only time I had remembered ever having seen a TV program by that name until the time I had found what I had believed to had been some videos of that program on a certain World Wide Web site  earlier this calendar year (note #3: I had found what I had believed to had been a certain video involving some information regarding whom I had believed to had been the host of the TV program named "Cursive Handwriting"  after the ones mentioned in the note just before this one on a certain World Wide Web site separate from the one mentioned in that note (between these points of its length: 8:57 - 12:15) (note #4: the hyperlink involving text of, "Cursive Handwriting" earlier in this paragraph was connected to certain part of a certain World Wide Web site separate from the ones for the other hyperlinks in this paragraph involving what I had believed to had been some other videos of the TV program named "Cursive Handwriting" )))). 

No comments:

Post a Comment