Friday, May 24, 2024

News for Friday, May 24th, 2024

(note: a certain part (or a certain paragraph) of a certain report of this site published before this one named "News for Thursday, May 23rd, 2024" was amended (with an "update") this Friday)

  • A certain Facebook page involving various texts of, "Lacey Beasley" appeared to have had at least one section or part involving groups of text such some text of, "Lacey Beasley is in Mobile, AL" appearing directly above some text of, "May 6 at 1:47 PM" appearing directly above some text of, "Bittersweet announcement! My time at FOX10 has come to an end, and my final newscasts will be this Friday at 9pm and 10pm. I am looking forward to the next leg of my career with so much excitement, though I am tearfully saying goodbye to so many people I love here." appearing directly above some text of, "The first picture is when I came to Mobile for the first time in 2021. I moved here two weeks after graduating from the University of Alabama, and I faced a new reality of being on my own for the first time. I started from the ground up and grew so much, personally and professionally. FOX10 became my family when mine was four hours away." appearing directly above some text of, "Be prepared for many pictures this week of my phenomenal three years! I look back with only gratitude. Stay tuned for what’s next!" (appearing directly above static imagery); and at least one section or part involving groups of text such as some text of, "Lacey Beasley" appearing directly above some text of, "May 16 at 6:08 PM" such as some text of, "I’M MOVING TO DALLAS!!!  So excited to finally announce I’ve accepted my next job at CBS News Texas! I’ll be their morning weekday reporter beginning in July, and I’m SO thrilled to work in the 5th largest market in the nation. Dallas Fort Worth, here I come!!!       " appearing directly above some text of, "Thank YOU for wishing me well, praying for me, and encouraging me on my exit out of Mobile and into this new phase of my career. The Gulf Coast will always have a special place in my heart. If you’re ever in the DFW area, find me on CBS11!" (appearing directly above static imagery) related to its administration this Friday. (note: there often appeared to have had been TV programming related to WALA-TV involving audible audible (and visual) and mentionings of "FOX10 [or FOX 10]" (with pronunciations that could be spelled as FOX TEN, Fox TEN, FOX ten, fox ten, FOX ten, and fox TEN) (with or without audible mentionings of, "News [or news]" immediately afterwards) being broadcast on at least one broadcast channel related to WALA-TV (or at least one main broadcast channel related to WALA-TV) before this Friday during certain calendar years prior to this one (or during certain calendar years prior to this calendar year of 2024)).

No comments:

Post a Comment