Friday, January 4, 2019

Commentaries on contradictions and doubts

  • I had found some of the local news programs broadcast on the Wednesday of the second day of this January to had had been contradictions to each other regarding a certain kind of event (note #1: some World Wide Web sites related to WALA-TV and WKRG-TV appeared to have had some videos similar to those of the parts of the programs I had found to had been contradictions to each other (note #2: both of the programs appeared to had been related to WALA-TV and WKRG-TV)). 
  • I usually had feelings of doubt while imagining WALA-TV having news programming without presenters or reporters appearing to express personal feelings regarding certain subjects after having read and heard reports of a certain being whom I had always found to had done so the least in some of the news programming I had received through WALA-TV in years past was to retire from his positions for such programming (note: the contributor was usually called "Bob Grip" in some of the news programming I had received from WALA-TV over the course of my life).

No comments:

Post a Comment