Saturday, April 27, 2019

Commentary: A certain piece of music

I had feelings of happiness and surprise upon seeing what I had believed to had been a recording of a certain news program for WKRG-TV from several years ago involving graphics resembling text of "NEWS CENTER FIVE" involving a certain piece of music for a certain composition of music named "Move Closer to Your World" on a certain World Wide Web site related to WKRG-TV on the Thursday of the twenty-fifth day of this April (I also had feelings of sadness upon realizing that the video probably would had not been posted if not for a certain reason related to their news operation, specifically a certain contributor of its content named Mel Showers).*
(*hyperlink to a certain part of the site related to WKRG-TV involving what I had seen and heard; hyperlink to a certain part of a certain other site involving similar to the music I had heard on the part of the site related to WKRG-TV)

(update for Tuesday, April 30th, 2019: I had found what I had believed to had been other videos involving the recording I had mentioned here earlier involving more of the music I had also mentioned here earlier on certain other parts of the site I had mentioned here earlier and a certain part of a certain other site named YouTube this Tuesday)

No comments:

Post a Comment