Friday, June 5, 2020

News for Thursday, June 4th, 2020

  • A note was added to a certain part of this site separate from this one this Thursday (specifically one involving transcripts of certain parts of a certain TV program that appeared to have had been part of a certain broadcast channel for WALA-TV on the Friday of the twenty-ninth day of the month of May for this calendar year. 
  • One of the broadcast channels for WEAR-TV (usually a main one) often appeared to have had a video involving certain groups of text such as some text of, "See More of Adam West" between appearing to have had parts of a program either related to them (such as one named "Channel 3 News Dayside") or a program unrelated to them (such as one named "Extra") at a certain period of time (usually an hour of 11:00 a.m.) for calendar days other than Saturday and Sunday before the one for this day of June (Thursday) earlier this calendar year and certain calendar years prior to this one (note #1: a main broadcast channel for WEAR-TV appeared to have had such a video between appearing to have had parts of a program related to them (named "Channel 3 News at 11[am]") during the hour of 11:00 a.m. on the Wednesday of the third day of this June (note #2: a certain part of a certain World Wide Web site involving various texts of, "iSpot.TV" appeared to have had a video similar to this one this Thursday)). 
  • A certain part of a certain Facebook page involving various texts of a certain name for a certain contributor for WALA-TV (a vice president and general manager named Gary Yoder) appeared to have had some groups of text such as some text of, "Not the way I wanted to say goodbye to my family at WALA FOX10 and to the wonderful friends I have made over the last 9 years along the Gulf Coast but sadly it is the way 2020 has gone!", some text of, "I was recently a casualty of the economic  times but was offered a fair severance package to help a bit. I came to Mobile with zero expectations and from day one you accepted this yankee and made me part of your family and I will never forget you all!". some text of, "My family fell in love with WALA family, Mobile and Dauphin Island in a way I never expected them too! You touched us all and the memories will live forever!", some text of, "You are all in my heart y’all will always be my southern family and we wish you all nothing but happiness and health!", and some text of, "God has a plan for my next adventure and I can’t wait to learn what His plan is!" related to its administration this Thursday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment