Sunday, August 2, 2020

Commentary: A suggestion for certain broadcasters regarding the word "nominee")

  • I would suggest they not have a broadcast involving the "nominee" being used in reference to a candidate for a position of government if the candidate was not really a nominee for the position (note: I was inspired to make this suggestion after hearing what I had believed to had been some radio programming for a certain company specialized in broadcasting located outside of southwest Alabama and other parts of the United States (a certain British Broadcasting Corporation (or BBC)) involving some voices being used to refer to whom I had believed to had been a certain candidate (named "Joe Biden") for a certain position of government for the United States ("president") as a "presidential nominee" on the Saturday of the first day of this August and after having remembered seeing what I had believed to had been some TV programming related to a certain company specialized in broadcasting located in southwest Alabama (WALA-TV) appearing to have had involved what I had believed to had been some voices being used to refer to whom I had believed to had been a certain candidate (named "Mitt Romney") yet to be nominated for the same position in a certain calendar year prior to this one (2012) as a "presidential nominee" later that day). 

No comments:

Post a Comment