Sunday, May 23, 2021

Commentary: A certain "password" (or a certain surprise to me)

  • I had found what I had believed to had been a certain part of a certain installment of a certain TV program from years past named "Password" involving some audible mentionings of words that could be spelled "Mobile" and "Alabama" as part of a game in which certain words that could described as passwords (except for one of the words that could be spelled "Mobile" and "Alabama" mentioned earlier in this commentary) were part of its format being broadcast or streamed through a certain channel for what I had believed to had been a certain Internet video service named Pluto TV (specifically a channel that often appeared to have had what I had believed to had been programming related to a TV programming service named BUZZR) during the first half of the hour of 1:00 p.m. on the Thursday of the twentieth day of this May (note: I had found what I had believed to had been a video similar to what I had believed to had been the installment mentioned earlier in this commentary (with a part similar to the part mentioned earlier in this commentary between these points of its length: 04:10 - 04:50) on a certain World Wide Web site involving various texts of, "YouTube" this Sunday). 

No comments:

Post a Comment