Saturday, June 19, 2021

Commentary: Some renewed wishes

(note: the name of a certain report for this site published just before the one published just before this commentary was corrected after it was published (the one that was corrected) on the Friday of the eighteenth day of this June)
  • I had often believed a certain broadcast channel related to WKRG-TV (usually a main channel) often appeared to have had what I had believed to have had incomplete installments of certain TV programs named "The CBS Overnight News" and "The CBS Morning News" before this Saturday earlier this calendar year and certain calendar years prior to this one and had often wished such a channel would have every part of any future installment of some programs by those names appear. 
  • I had often found what I had believed to have had been a certain broadcast channel related to WALA-TV involving what I had believed to have had been programming related to a TV programming service named Laff being broadcast in an improper format (or aspect ratio) before the Friday of the eighteenth day of this June earlier this calendar year and certain calendar years prior to this one and had often wished such programming would appear properly (since I had often found what I had believed to have had been a broadcast channel similar to this one related to WKRG-TV (usually a sub-channel) involving programming for what I had believed had been a TV programming service by the same name being broadcast in a proper format during certain calendar years prior to this one). 

No comments:

Post a Comment