Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Commentary: A certain surprise (or a certain kind of mentioning)

  • I had found my self to had been surprised in a very pleasant way after having had what I had believed to had been some audible mentioning of "Mobile, Alabama" in what I had believed to had been a video of a certain part of a certain TV program from years past named "Family Feud" being broadcast through what I had believed to had been a certain Pluto TV channel for a certain TV programming service named BUZZR during the second half of the hour of 8:00 p.m. the Tuesday of the twenty-third day of this November (note: I had found what I had believed to had been a video with certain parts similar to the one mentioned earlier in this paragraph (including some audible mention of "Mobile, Alabama") this Wednesday). 

No comments:

Post a Comment