Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Commentary: A finding of great interest (involving what I had believed to had been a certain TV program named "Classic Concentration")

  • I had found what I had believed to had been a certain part of what I had believed to had been this very program ("Classic Concentration") involving some mentioning of "Mobile, Alabama" being broadcast through what I had believed to had been a certain Sling TV channel for what I had believed to had been a certain BUZZR TV programming service during the first half of the hour of 11:00 p.m. the Monday of the twenty-first day of this November (note: I had found a recording of video with certain parts similar to what I had believed to had been the TV program mentioned earlier in this commentary on a certain part of a certain World Wide Web site involving various texts of, "YouTube" the Tuesday of the twenty-second day of this November (including a certain part of its length involving some mentioning of "Mobile, Alabama" (specifically between these points its length: 0:00 - 1:13)).

No comments:

Post a Comment