Thursday, July 4, 2024

News for Thursday, July 4th, 2024

(note: a certain part (or a certain paragraph) of a certain report of this site published before this one named "News for Monday, July 1st, 2024" was amended (with an "update") this Thursday (specifically the paragraph near its top))

  • A certain Facebook page related to WKRG-TV appeared to have had at least one section or part involving groups of text such as some text of, "WKRG" appearing directly above some text of, "2 hours ago" appearing directly above some text of, "Whitney Leibold may be leaving us, but she will always be a part of the WKRG News 5 family.   Thanks for covering Baldwin County, Whitney. We sure will miss you! #WKRG #HappyTrails" (appearing directly above a static image appearing directly above some text of, "21 comments" appearing indirectly above some text of, "WKRG Whitney Leibold" appearing directly above some text of, "Oh I’ll miss y’all so so much! The best news family ever!!   thank you again for my cake!" appearing directly above some text of, "1h") related to its administration the Wednesday of the third day of this July (update for Thursday, July 4th, 2024: a certain Facebook page related to WKRG-TV appeared to have had at least one section or part involving groups of text such as some text of, "WKRG" appearing directly above some text of, "6 hours ago" appearing directly above some text of, "A special message from Whitney Leibold " appearing directly above static imagery appearing directly above some text of, "WKRG Whitney Liebold is at WKRG." appearing directly above some text of, "12 hours agoMobile, AL " appearing directly above some text of, "The best last day ever! Thank you to everyone at WKRG for the sweetest send off today! This place holds such a special spot in my heart and I’ll never forget my experience here! WKRG Debbie Williams has been the most amazing mentor, teacher and so much more and don’t think I’d be able to do it without her, so thank you Debbie for taking me under your wing when I first got to Baldwin County!" appearing directly above some text of, "Baldwin County, thank you again for welcoming me into your homes and letting me tell stories in this stunning area! I will miss it here so much, but the lord has opened a new door and I’m excited for my next chapter!!  I love you forever Baldwin County!" appearing directly above some text of, "- Whitney" related to its administration this Thursday).

No comments:

Post a Comment