Tuesday, July 2, 2024

News for Tuesday, July 2nd, 2024

(note: certain reports (or certain paragraphs) of certain reports of this site published before this one named "News for Saturday, June 29th, 2024" and "News for Monday, July 1st, 2024" were amended (each of which had involved an "update") this Tuesday (specifically the paragraphs near their tops))

  • A certain Facebook page related to WABF-AM appeared to have had at least one section or part involving groups of text such as some text of, "WABF 1480 AM" appearing directly above some text of, "4h" appearing directly above some text of, "Hey Scottie lovers, the sun is going down on 1964 with Jim's Part 4 show Tuesday, July 2nd at 4p.m. CST. You can listen on 1480AM or on line by going to 'Jim Boyd's Golden Oldies' and select listen live.  Next week Jim will spotlight 1965." appearing directly above some text of, "Max The Scot" (appearing directly above a static image) related to its administration this Tuesday.
  • A certain Facebook page involving various texts of, "Michael White" appeared to have had at least one section or part involving groups of text such as some text of, "Michael White" appearing directly above some text of, "11h" appearing directly above some text of, "As of today I’m no longer affiliated with FOX10. They’ve decided to go in a different direction and I wish them all the best. I was blindsided by this decision and I don’t want to leave the gulf coast. I’m in search of a job in Meteorology or Public Relations. I hold 2 degrees. One in communications and another in atmospheric science. Please message me with any job opportunities that can benefit you or your company. I also will be offering meteorology consulting services to anyone or any business that needs it. Thank you. And for those of you that watched me for 15 years, a VERY special thank you." related to its administration this Tuesday (note: there often appeared to have had been TV programming related to WALA-TV involving audible audible (and visual) and mentionings of "FOX10 [or FOX 10]" (with pronunciations that could be spelled as FOX TEN, Fox TEN, FOX ten, fox ten, FOX ten, and fox TEN) (with or without audible mentionings of "News [or news]" immediately afterwards) being broadcast on at least one broadcast channel related to WALA-TV (or at least one main broadcast channel related to WALA-TV) before this Tuesday during certain calendar years prior to this one (or during certain calendar years prior to this calendar year of 2024)) (update for Friday, September 6th, 2024: a certain Facebook page involving various texts of, "Michael White" appeared to have had at least one section or part involving groups of text such as some text of, "Michael White" appearing directly above some text of, "September 3 at 1:08 PM" appearing directly above some text of, "The football schedules I post will become exclusive to subscribers of my new direct to consumer weather service. Don’t worry, it’s not that expensive. This is something I think most of you will love! Subscribers will be able reach me directly at the push of a button with any and all weather concerns. No need for apps or having to guess when rain will come or go. You’ll get a direct response from me and I’ll be working for YOU. Every day and all hours of the day. The [football] schedules will be sent only to those that subscribe and I’ll personally text it to your phones. Push the like button on this post and I’ll send you more info." appearing directly above some text of, "UPDATE: Facebook isn’t allowing me to send messages out cause it thinks I’m spamming you. So instead of liking the post, send ME a message and then I’ll reply with details." related to its administration this Friday). 

No comments:

Post a Comment