Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Commentary: Some feelings regarding some notices for certain positions in broadcasting

I had remembered having noticed some texts that appeared to had been advertisements for certain positions at WPMI-TV related to weather after having seen reports of a certain contributor for WKRG-TV named Alan Sealls having had left a certain position at WKRG-TV related to weather and had wondered if the texts were either plan either by a certain being or certain group of beings connected to WPMI-TV to hire him for a position of their own related to weather If there really were such a plan, I would hope he does not take any position related to WPMI-TV and hope that he returns to the position he had left at WKRG-TV. Many folks might feel very happy if he were to return to that position (even he, the contributor, might feel happier if he were to return to that position) . 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, so he did leave WKRG! I was wondering what happened to him. I always thought he was a great meteorologist. I started watching WKRG's news after WPMI was removed from DirecTV.

    I hope the job posting at WPMI doesn't mean that Chris Dunn is on the way out; I've gotten to where I think he's the best weather person in the market.

    ReplyDelete