Monday, May 18, 2020

Commentary: A certain discovery and certain TV programming related to WALA-TV (amended/updated)

  • I had discovered what appeared to have had an archive of articles for a certain part of a World Wide Web site to which I had posted articles related to broadcasting in southwest Alabama during certain calendar years prior to this one (the ones between the calendar years 2009 and 2015) this Monday (note #1: certain identification numbers (specifically those of a card for borrowing items from certain libraries) were required for my accessing the part of the site involving this archive (note #2: the articles of mine I had found through this site often appeared to have had texts of "Mobile TV Examiner" (update for Tuesday, May 19th, 2020: I had found some articles of mine involving texts of "Mobile Radio Examiner" through the site this Tuesday)). 
  • I had found certain TV programming related to WALA-TV between the beginning of the Friday of the fifteenth day of this month of May and the end of the Sunday of the seventeenth day of this May (specifically programming related to news) to have had been some of the worst I had ever seen and heard (I had often found it to have had been unprofessional, unobjective, and silly) and had decided not to watch or hear such programming any more until I feel I could take such programming again (if only they could have better programming of this kind on a regular basis) (note: this site might have fewer articles about programming related to WALA-TV (specifically programming related to news) in the future as a result of this decision).

No comments:

Post a Comment