Monday, May 25, 2020

News for Sunday, May 24th, 2020

  • A certain part of a certain news program related to WALA-TV that appeared to have had been part of their main broadcast channel during the first half of the hour of 10:00 p.m. on the Thursday of the sixteenth of the month of April for this calendar year ("FOX 10 News at 10:00 p.m.") appeared to have had some disembodied voices being used to say, "And take a look at this, massive woods fire in south Mobile County this afternoon. Crews say the fire was burning west of D-I-P and highway one eighty near Coden. No reports of any houses, being threatened, but boy that is a big fire" while appearing to have had a video involving digital graphics involving groups of text such as some text of, "BREAKING NEWS", some text of, "MASSIVE BRUSH FIRE", and some text of, "WEST OF DIP AT HWY 188 / NEAR CODEN" (note: the disembodied voices were similar to some of the voices other parts of the program appeared to have had for one of their contributors (usually a presenter of news named Byron Day) while appearing to have had the contributor appear to speak). 
  • A certain part of a certain Twitter page involving various texts of "Bryant Clerkley" appeared to have had some text of, "I have some exciting career news! Starting in June I’ll be reporting for the KGW morning show in Portland, Oregon! My time at WKRG has been amazing and I’m going to really miss my coworkers. I can’t wait to start this new adventure! @KGWNews", some text of, "Bryant Clerkley", some text of, "@bryant09fhn · May 8" related to its administration this Sunday (note: some of the news programming related to WKRG-TV that appeared to have had been part of their main broadcast channel before this Sunday earlier this calendar year and certain calendar years prior to this one had often involved a reporter of news named Bryant Clerkley).
  • A certain part of a certain Facebook page involving various texts of "Bryant Clerkley" involving various texts of "Bryant Clerkley" appearing to have had some text of, "Just wanted to update everyone on some exciting career news! I’m thrilled to announce that in just a few weeks I’ll be moving to Portland, Oregon to work for KGW! I accepted a morning reporter position. My time on the Gulf Coast has been amazing and I’m going to miss all the great people I worked with at WKRG. Please continue to follow my professional page and I want to thank everyone for the support over the years!", some text of, "Bryant Clerkley", and some text of, May 8 at 1:30 PM · Public" this Sunday.
  • A certain part of a certain World Wide Web site related to WKRG-TV appeared to have had a video involving a certain being saying phrases such as, "Amber, I know that you and Caroline mentioned at six o'clock that you haven't had the chance to get down here to Blue Wahoo Stadium yet. Perhaps we can get a couple of co-workers together. We can all go in, and get the Airbnb for a night. It can be a little WKRG outing. In Pensacola, Robby Baker, News 5 Sports" this Sunday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment