Thursday, January 29, 2015

An important notice

  • I had decided to change my work pattern for this weblog for the betterment of it and my life in general after realizing I made some errors in in one of the news articles I had posted here last Saturday, January 24th (my news report for today has more details about these errors). They reminded me of my tending to put myself under unnecessary pressure for this weblog (even though I should be enjoying it) and made me realize that I should change my work pattern for the betterment of it and my life in general. So I decided to only have news articles for this weblog published during evening hours, take breaks from my computer more often, and avoid using that computer longer than necessary. I may even consider only publishing news articles from Monday through Friday in order to have more time to relax. 

No comments:

Post a Comment