Friday, July 23, 2021

Commentary: Certain findings and a suggestion

  • I was glad to have had found what I had believed to have had been some TV programming related to a certain TV programming service named Antenna TV being broadcast on what I had believed to have had been a certain broadcast channel I had found on the Thursday of the twenty-twenty second day of this July, specifically the one mentioned near the beginning of a certain report of this site published just before this commentary named "News for Thursday, July 22nd, 2021" (update for Saturday, July 24th: 2021: I had found what I had believed to have had been some details regarding the broadcast channel mentioned earlier in this paragraph on what I had believed to have had been a certain Facebook page related to the TV programming service mentioned earlier in this paragraph this Saturday). 
  • I would suggest broadcasts that could be described as broadcasts related to news not involve laughter either within or between certain parts of them that could be described as presentions or reports related to news (such as news related to weather and sports) (note: this commentary was inspired by my often having had heard what I had believed to have had been laughter within and between what I had believed to have had certain presentations or reports related to news in what I had believed to have had been certain parts of certain TV programming related to WKRG-TV before this Friday earlier this calendar year and certain calendar years prior to this one).

No comments:

Post a Comment