Thursday, July 8, 2021

News for Thursday, July 8th, 2021

(note for Friday, July 9th, 2021: a hyperlink was added to this report this Friday (specifically one involving some of the text near its bottom))
  • A certain World Wide Web site involving various texts of, "picuki" appeared to have had at least one section or page involving some next of, "Blast from the past! Something I rarely share (and Why? It was so cool!) In college I hosted the Saturday morning movies with these gorgeous girls for UPN 44 WJTC in Mobile, AL. We had tons of fun and practiced our on-air skills which made us excellent presenters (and kept us always thinking on our feet!) And we went to tons of events to represent the station, which for a broke college kid, was amazing...DUDE I got to see Chuck Berry play live! This ad was on a bus station (LOL) and was the first time I saw myself in print. I was "Rio" and I think my mother took 20 pictures of this ad! . . . . . #wjtc #upn #wjtcupn #mobile #alabama #upn44 #host #busstation #girltime #presenting #presenter #actor #fun #waybackwednesday #aboutme #overshare #embarrassing #life" and a static image with certain parts resembling certain parts of certain kinds of videos that often appeared to have had been in some TV programming related to WJTC-TV during certain calendar years prior to this one (specifically videos with parts resembling texts of, "WJTC" appearing near texts of, "UPN" appearing near texts of, "44") on the Wednesday of the seventh day of this July.

No comments:

Post a Comment