Thursday, July 29, 2021

Commentary: Some reminders of certain kinds of designs

(note: a certain part of a previous report for this site named "News for Wednesday, July 28th, 2021" was amended (or clarified) on the Wednesday of the twenty-eighth day of this July (specifically the second paragraph from its top))
  • I had found what I had believed to have had been a certain part of what I had believed to have had been a certain TV program related to WKRG-TV (related to news) involving some graphics (appearing over what I had believed to have had been a certain kind of map related to weather) similar to what I had believed to have certain designs of a certain fictional character (named Eric Cartman) in what I had believed to have had been a certain TV program unrelated to WKRG-TV from years past named "South Park" being broadcast on a certain broadcast channel related to WKRG-TV (or a main broadcast channel related to WKRG-TV) during the second half of the hour of 4:00 a.m. this Thursday (note: I had found what I had believed to have had been an image involving some graphics similar to some of the graphics mentioned earlier in this commentary on what I had believed to have had been a certain part of a certain Facebook page related to WKRG-TV related to its administration this Thursday).  

No comments:

Post a Comment