Monday, February 9, 2015

Commentary: A popular and beloved movie gets broadcast locally

  • I liked WJTC-TV's plan to broadcast the theatrical movie titled "The Princess Bride" this past Sunday, February 8th (between 12:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m.), and next Saturday, February 14th (between 7:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m.) since I had noticed since the 25th anniversary of its release in the year 1987 that it had become very popular and beloved among many folks since then (I saw the whole movie for the first time a few years after seeing those reports and had positive feelings about it), based on the reports I had seen about it on television and the World Wide Web in observance of the anniversary, and since I had never seen it broadcast by a local TV station before this past Sunday (the broadcast would have been better had WJTC-TV broadcast it in high definition in addition to having it displayed in its correct aspect ratio, or picture format). 

No comments:

Post a Comment